Today has been full of productivity.
- Contact lens trial. I picked up my trial pair and am pretty happy with them. I have a follow-up in two weeks to see what the deposit rate on the lenses is like and how I feel about them.
- Dietary supplements. I stopped by the local natural food store and picked up some crazy multivitamins and calcium & magnesium supplements.
- Cards. I stopped by the local card shop and bought birthday cards for my niece and Seppo’s mom. I also got a card for my friend who is expecting her second baby in February.
- Invitation inquiry. While I was at the card shop, I asked about wedding invitations and looked at some books to see sample prices. This confirmed that Seppo and I should really do our own invites. I asked a friend of mine who did his own, and he said he’ll lend us his paper cutter. Nice and dangerous. 😀
- FitDay. Inspired by a friend’s fitness blog, I decided a couple of days ago to track my nutritional intake and exercise at FitDay. After mulling it over for some time, I decided to take the plunge and buy the desktop version. Having paid for something, I am more likely to try to squeeze it for every penny. 🙂
- Seppo’s Christmas present has arrived! Bwahahaha.