I have no idea what I did on Tuesday, but here is the rest of my week.
- Go grocery shopping
- Go to doctor’s appointment
- Go grocery shopping again to pick up pie crusts I forgot the first time
- Drive to Bart station to go to SF to visit with Holly and help unpack some things then have dinner
- Rush home then to the airport to pick up Roopa
- Bake two pecan pies while chatting and fall asleep.
- Wake up to call from younger cousin who is driving up
- Go back to sleep and wake up late
- Take Roopa to Bart
- Drop by Seppo’s parents’ to pick up cranberry-orange relish and sweet potatoes and grab a bite of sushi as well as bring some home to a sick Seppo
- Let Andrew in when he arrives,
- Go to Bart to pick up Holly
- Go shopping with Holly to pick up some greens, sald fixings, and a crudite platter
- Start gravy as Seppo works on butterflied turkey, realizing too late that it’s a really long gravy recipe
- Receive guests (Uyen, Charles, Long, Charlotte)
- Get food out a full hour later than estimated — heh
- Eat and eat and chat for hours
- Sleep in
- Eat leftovers
- Hike around Lake Temescal with Seppo, cousin, and dog
- Dinner with Holly and Andre (tgf meet-n-greet? hahah) in the city, followed by hanging out at her house
- Lunch with Eugene and Andrew (older and younger cousins from different branches of the family) at Sahn Maru — Thanks, Eugene!
- Bring back take-out for sick-again Seppo
- Watch first episode of Freaks and Geeks, one of my NaNoWriMo rewards
- Work on NaNoWriMo for the first time in days
I think that was the gist of it.